|FOB Price:||US $6 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $6/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: DN80-1600
- Material: Iron
- Surface Treatment: Epoxy Coated
- Trademark: CNBM, CMAX
- Specification: DN60-DN1600
- HS Code: 73071100
- Standard: DIN, ANSI, GB, JIS, BSW
- Connection: Flange
- Head Type: Allotype
- Transport Package: Pallet
- Origin: China
The ductile iron double flanged eccentric reducer are suitable for a wide range of applications such as treatment plants, pumping stations and rising mains. Rigid and self-anchoring, flange joints give no provision for deflection, therefore when changes in direction, or blanking an end occur no external anchorage is required.
Where a little flexibility to a flanged pipeline is required it is common practise to use flange adaptors in the lineThe flanged joint offers a high strength and high-pressure capability making a ductile iron pressure pipeline an ideal cost effective material when used for the movement of sewage and water in above ground situations.
1) Material: iron GGG500-7, GGG450-10 or Ductile ironMaterial: iron GGG500-7, GGG450-10 or Ductile iron
2) Standard: ISO2531,EN545,BS4772
3) Size: DN60mm-2000mm
4) Flange drilled : PN10/ PN16/ PN25 according to BS4504
5) Coating: Cement lining inside, zinc primer and bitumen painting outside; fusion bonded epoxy coating; bitumen painting inside and outside red anti-rust coating.
6) Connecting mode: Flanged / Socketed / Mechanical connection / Loose flanged