- Model NO.: C-1808
- Ceiling Tile Shape: Square
- Thickness: 4 to 100mm
- Surface Treatment: Coating Cement
- Certification: ISO, MSDS, CE
- Usage: Indoor
- Coating: Cement&Fiberglass Mesh
- Density: 36kg/Cbm
- Trademark: CMAX
- Origin: China
- Type: Roofing and Waterproofing
- Material: XPS and Cement
- Ceiling Tile Type: XPS
- Function: Waterproof
- Color: Blue and Grey
- Compressive Strength: Min.300kpa
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.030 W(M.K)
- Core: XPS Insulation Board
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 3921110
Insulation & waterproofing solutions - CMAX Foam Tile Backer Board
Product name :
CMAX board (as known as construction board, tile backer board, insulation backer board, waterproof backer board, wet room backer board, XPS board.)
Product structure of Foam Tile Backer Board:
CMAX boards are made of high-performance waterproof extruded polystyrene (XPS Board), it has a 0.75mm coating on either side comprising a glassfiber mesh embedded in a polymer cement mortar.
Outstanding characteristics of Foam Tile Backer Board:
Both insulation and waterproof.
Product appearance of Foam Tile Backer Board
The boards have straight edges. The color of the surface is grey and the core material is light blue.
Working temperature range of Foam Tile Backer Board:
50 to +80 °C
Standard dimensions and weight of Foam Tile Backer Board:
Length by width(mm*mm)
1200 x 600
1250 x 600
2500 x 600
2500 x 600
2500 x 600
2500 x 600
The board has the following tolerances:thickness:± 2mm width:± 2mm length:± 3mm.
Reaction to Fire of Foam Tile Backer Board:
The boards are classified as class E according to EN 13501-1. When the boards are covered with tiles, their fire performance should comply with local construction laws and regulations.
Effect on indoor environment of Foam Tile Backer Board:
CMAX board has been assessed as not emitting any particles, gases or radiation that may have a negative effect on the indoor climate or to have any significant effect on health.
Environmental declaration of Foam Tile Backer Board:
The product does not contain any substances on the observation list of dangerous substances published by the national environmental authorities.
Main applications of Foam Tile Backer Board:
Used as a watertight layer on walls and floors in houses, hotels and other wet areas such as bathroom, shower room.
Other places to be insulated and waterproofed.
Applications of Foam Tile Backer Board:
1. as a watertight layer on walls and floors in wet rooms and bathrooms.
2. as an insulation layer in under floor heating to avoid heat loss.
3. as partition walls in wood or steel frames.
4. substitute for gypsum board and fiber cement board; insulation and waterproofing; lighter so that more easily to install.
5. As enclosures for bathtubs, water pipes, etc.
6,Can very easily and fast formed to be small shelves, washbasins, shower benches and soap boxes.
7. Combining with CMAX curved/shapeable boards, kinds of decorative models can be made with your infinite creativity.
Choose a way to fix CMAX board according to the substrate to be fixed. Normally, using modified tile adhesive for solid concrete wall/floor and strengthened by mechanical fixings when necessary while only using mechanical fixings for wood and steel frames.
1. Dry areas: reinforce all joints between boards, floors and walls by 125px or 250px wide self-adhesive tape.
2. Wet areas: reinforce by suitable waterproof tape.
1. Strengthening all joints between boards, floors, walls and mechanical fixings placements by suitable waterproof tape.
2. Strengthening joints between walls, outside corners and inside corners by special corners.
3. Sealing pipe holes with special waterproof tape.
4. Strengthening once again by waterproof glue, liquid tanking membrane, tanking membrane paint, etc. when necessary.
Coating of panels Extruded Polystyrene XPS Tile Backer Board:
Should always be covered by ceramic tiles, mosaics or other equivalent non-fireproof materials after installation.
Q: Are you a manufacturer of insulation materials?
A: Yes. ourselves manufacturer of thermal insulation board.
Q: What is the seaport near your plants?
A: The nearest port is Shanghai Port, there are about 100km from the port to our plant in Shanghai.
Q: What is annual production capacity of your main products?
A: 200,000 piecs per month.
Q: Do you have your own brands? And what are they.
A: Yes. we are a fortune 500 company, our brand is "CMAX"
Q: Is sample available for testing?
A: Yes. The sample is free.
We do OEM as well. Welcome to make an enquiry and we will give you quick response in 12 hours!