China Manufacture 3 Stage Kitchen Sharpening Tools Knife Sharpener
|100-999 1,000-2,999 3,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5 US $4.5 US $3|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Color Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: KS1342
- Metal Type: ABS+Tungsten Steel+Ceramic Rod+Diamond Rod
- Weight: 192.4G
- Package: Color Box
- OEM/ODM: Yes
- Specification: CE / EU, CIQ, EEC, FDA, LFGB, SGS
- HS Code: 8205510000
- Material: Plastic
- Individual Size: 205*50*70 mm
- Certification: CE / EU, CIQ, EEC, FDA, LFGB, SGS
- Color: Black/Yellow/Green or Customized
- Trademark: CNBM
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
|manual 3 stage knife sharpener|
ABS+tungsten steel+ceramic rod+diamond rod
color box Or as customers requirement
more colors for choose
50 pcs product promotion display
9.2 / 9.9 -kgs
1 CTN product promotion display
ABOUT 15-20 days after receiving desposit-5000pcs
Country of Origin
T/T (30% TT in advance, 70% balance before shipment)
by sea from ningbo port/by express:DHL,UPS,Fedex etc
1. Coarse sharpening,suit to dull knives.
2. Fine honing,it's an necessary step to eliminate the burrs on the knife and polish it.
3. Plating rod sharpening,it's for ceramic knives.
4. Clean the knife with the water or wiper and dry it after use.
1.Place the knife sharpener on a stable surface when using.
2. Step1:Coarse sharpening,suit to dull knives.
Place knives on diamond wheel,using slight downward pressure,run the blade from its heel to its point through the slot. Repeat three to five times.
Step 2:Fine honing,it's an necessary step to eliminate the burrs on the knife and polish it.
3.Plating rod sharpening,it's for ceramic knives.
Place ceramic knives into the "V" slot,using slight downward pressure,run the blade from its heel to its point through the slot. Repeat three to five times.
4.Clean the knife with the water or wiper and dry it after use;
Clean the knife sharpener with non-abrasive brush.
Caution when use
1. For the record,all the sharpeners can not suit for serrated knife and scissors.
2. Do not overpower and back and forth when grinding.
3. Do not put the sharpener into the dishwasher or water,please keep it dry and clean.