Big Size Diamond Knife Sharpening Stone Double Side Whetstone
|300-499 500-999 1,000-2,999 3,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $12 US $11 US $9 US $8|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Color Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: KS1001
- Stone Size: 200*70*8mm
- Package: Color Box
- Usage: Knives/Tools
- Specification: CE/SGS
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Diamond Grit: 400#/1000#
- OEM/ODM: Yes
- Trademark: CNBM
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
Diamond Stone Introduction
Stone Material:Diamond Coated Stainless Steel
Holder Material:plastic/stainless steel
Stone Size : 200*70*8mm
Usage:Woodworking tools sharpening
Diamond Whetstone Description:
Diamond coated stainless steel whetstone a durable, with a high hardness, excellent self-sharpening, grinding power, high efficiency, is an acid corrosion, high temperature and other characteristics on both sides of the duplex Whetstone different granularity from the will of each particle size Whetstone different grinding effect, so a Whetstone has two grinding performance, affordable and versatile.
Diamond Whetstone Scope:
Widely used in kitchen knives and garden tools, woodworking tools.
Diamond Whetstone Features:
1. Excellent sharpening performance
2. Double sided diamond design as 400Grit for coarse sharpen & 1000Grit for fine honing
3. Clear plastic cover protects the stone, molded plastic base with non-slip feet for safety
4. Oval hole design to collect and hold metal chippings
5.The high quality plastic holder keep the stone steady when sharpening,also protect your hand.
Diamond Whetstone Show
1. Place the stone on a non-slip worktop and make sure the surface is flat.
2. Complete one or both of the following steps depending on how blunt the blades is.
Start by using the coarse 400 grit of the stone, move the blade back and forth over the stone at an angle of 10 - 30 ° by using light pressure.
Generally sharpen the tools with coarse stage every six months or as required.
Step 2. for fine honing; always finish off with this step to remove any burrs that result from the re-edging and rough honing process.
Using the 1000 grit of the stone, move the blade back and forth over the stone at an angle of 10 - 30 ° by using gentle pressure.
It is recommended to do it approximately once a week.
3. Clean the knife with the water or wiper and dry it after use and clean the knife sharpener with banister brush.
1. Do not use the knife sharpener to sharpen serrated blades.
2. It would be much better to use with sharpening oil or water
4. Please don't put sharpener in dishwasher or water
5. Please put the knife sharpener and knife beyond the reach of children to avoid any accidents.