1. Introduction of Fiberglass Insect Screen Mesh
Fiberglass insect screen is made of glass fiber by the means of single filament plastic coating process, plain weaving and thermal finalizing. It is best to keep out a wide range of pests and insects. It is widely used for air exchange and insects proof in high grade office building. It is also used for field, garden, vegetable shed, etc.
18x16 fiberglass insect screen mesh is used primarily for aluminum window screen and aluminum screen doors. It uses 11" diameter threads with 18 threads per inch vertically and 16threads per inch horizontally. Openness 59%, light transmission 69%. We use a pvc coated fiberglass, charcoal in colour this allows for the best vision through your window, coloured mesh obstructs the view.
18x14 fiberglass insect screen mesh is a stronger mesh using a .13"thread in an 18x14 weave, 45% opennes, and is recommended for larger openings such as porches, pools and patios or where added strength is desirable.
20x20 fiberglass insect screen mesh is a tiny mesh that offers the ultimate in insect protection and recommended for "No-See-Ems" and other very tiny bugs.
2. Features of Fiberglass Insect Screen Mesh
1) Effective insect barrier.
2) Easily fixed and removed, sun-shade, uv proof.
3) Easy Clean ,No smell , good for health.
4) the mesh is uniform, no bright lines in the whole roll.
5) Touch soft , no crease after folding.
6) Fire resistant, good tensile strength,long life
3. Specifications of Fiberglass Insect Screen Mesh
|0.28+2||110-125||Stiff/soft||0.6-3.0||20-2000||Grey, Black, Brown, Green, White, etc|
3. Application of Fiberglass Insect Screen Mesh
The fiberglass insect screen mesh is chiefly used in the home for insect preventing purpose as window screen, door screen, retractable window & door screen, porch screen, mosquito screen, etc. but you may also find it creatively used in pastures, orchards and gardens and construction.
4. Package of Fiberglass Insect Screen Mesh
1) one roll with plastic bag, 10rolls in one woven bag, one 20''container can load 84,000m2
2) one roll with plastic bag, 6rolls in one carton, one 20''container can load 74,000m2
1.Can I get samples?
We will provide free samples for your evaluation.
Express charges are payed by customers.
If you need larger pieces, please contact us for a quotation.
2. What is your minimum order?
We have a $3000.00 minimum for most wire mesh items available from stock.
Prices are subject to change.
3.What are your payment terms?
Standard payment terms are 30%T/T,and balance upon the B/L copy .
L/C at sight is acceptable
Other payment terms can be negotiable.