1) Light steel residential and office buildings up to 6 storeys
2) Infill partitions-the excellent fire resistance, structural strength and sound and heat insulation characteristics of the websteel wall system offers a fast, low cost, flexible for future modifications and high safety partitions system in both heavy steel and reinforced concrete frame buildings in low and high rise buildings.
1) Firm intensity, anti-wind and anti-earthquake
Main body miniature bridge frame of WEBSTEEL building system is composed of tube with the square, rectangular cross section and V-shaped connector. As it is well known, it is not easy for hollow structure steel to undergo distortion and in combination with the connection method of triangular bridge frame, which results in even force transmission and distribution and integrated load transmission system.
2) Energy-saving, sound insulation
Wall and floor plate of WEBSTEEL building are composed of independent bridge frame with two tube fittings, 2 rectangular tubes are discontinuously connected by V-shaped connector of less than 2 mm, and heat transfer route is minimal with thermal bridge completely separated, hence it is almost impossible for internal and external heat transfer, which makes two independent heat-cycle systems without interference for inside and outside of the building.
3) Safeguard for fire prevention
There are three reasons for WEBSTEEL building's high fire resistance:
The first one is its structure- even if local fire occurs, WEBSTEEL spatial grid structure may obtain support through nearby bridge frames;
4) Being beneficial for environment protection
Field construction with websteel rarely generates wastes or noise. Once the house reconstruction is needed in the future, the disassembled members can be reused with the recovery rate of up to 90%, which completely abides by the Evaluation System for Green Ecological Building prescribed by developed countries, such as 2ND edition of "Evaluation System for Green Building" issued by U. S. Green Building Council and related regulations of "Technical Essentials for Construction of State Comfortable Housing Estate Pilot Project" and the European Sustainability Guide.